Introducing "The Frame" by FPVLux – the ultimate ticket to 5-inch FPV excitement! Picture this: a 5-inch frame that's tougher than nails, giving you the power to choose between big or small tech – it's like the Swiss Army knife of 5-inch FPV frames! But here's the real kicker: you can swap out the arms without breaking a sweat. Ready to take your aerial adventures to the next level? Well, "The Frame" is HD video-ready, so you can capture every jaw-dropping moment in style. And guess what? It's practically indestructible, thanks to its super-strong Twill carbon fiber and those sneaky tough-as-nails arms underneath. So, what are you waiting for? Grab "The Frame" today and get ready to take off on the thrill ride of a lifetime – your 5-inch FPV dream machine awaits! 🚀💥📹
1. Durable Construction "The Frame" is built to last with a robust Twill carbon fiber frame and 5mm thick arms, ensuring it can handle the rigors of FPV flying.
2. Versatile Stack Compatibility This frame is designed to accommodate both 20x20 and 30x30 flight controller (FC) stacks, giving you flexibility in your electronics choices.
3. Easy Arm Replacement You can effortlessly remove and replace the arms without disassembling the entire FC and ESC stack, saving you time and effort on maintenance.
4. HD VTX Support "The Frame" features 20x20 and 25x25 mounting holes in the front and rear, making it compatible with HD video transmitter (VTX) systems like Walksnail and DJI O3 VTX for high-quality video recording.
5. Simplified Design With no holes on the mainplate or top plate, this frame boasts a clean, hole-free design, enhancing its overall durability and strength.
6. Unique Arm Design The bottom plate arm design sets "The Frame" apart, providing additional durability and crash resistance to withstand the demands of FPV racing and freestyle.
7. 5-Inch Frame Size Specifically designed for 5-inch FPV quadcopters, "The Frame" offers the ideal size for a thrilling and agile flying experience.
1x 5" Frame and Hardware
1x fpv camera 3D mount by Brain3D
Other 3D printed parts available by Brain3D.com